Genetic Testing to Optimize Diet and Nutrition
Silverberry DNA Test and Complete Health Profile and Recommendations is designed to optimize diet and nutrition plan for anyone with a fitness goal or concern in mind.
We offer our service by partnering with a wide range of providers, including Registered Dietitians, Personal Trainers, Physicians, Dermatologists, Behavioral Scientists and more.
Our partners are using Silverberry Genomix reports as a starting point to make a plan for their clients, whether they want to manage their weight, be an athlete or simply want to have a better wellness plan to take care of their well-being.
Find out how DNA Assessment can help you to optimize your client's fitness plan.
Learn how Crave Health is using genetic assessment to help its client with their plans.
DNA Assessments Benefit for Fitness
- Design a diet or exercise plan tailored to your clients’ unique physiology.
- The traits include:
- Genetic predispositions for metabolic processing (from macronutrients to micronutrients)
- Exercise physiology and Musculature
- Cognitive barriers to implementing lifestyle changes (from exercise aversion to the fat taste perception linked to fat overconsumption)
- Provide the health plan most likely to benefit your clients
- Save precious consultation time for discussing the challenges they are genetically more likely to face
Become a Member
Join a network of health-care provider peers and add genetic assessment to your practice.
Members receive ongoing support to learn how genetic assessment works, share their ideas and questions with peers with a deep dive in the topics.
Membership is a one time fee of $299.
- One DNA Test Kit for you
- All Comprehensive Reports
- A dedicated mentor assigned to you
- Intro session to DNA Reports
- First Case Review with your mentor
- Ongoing access to Providers Only Forum & Mentors
- Free access to ongoing training content - certification course, videos, tutorials, and articles
- 15% Discount on all orders
Meet the Team
As a member of Silverberry Providers Program, you will work with dedicated mentors to walk you through the reports, answer the questions you might have, share second opinion and their knowledge. See bio of our lead mentors following:
Examples, Videos, and Discussions!
As part of our goal to empower our partners to better support their clients, we have created the Silverberry Club. This is your hub for educational videos on how to use genetic assessments AND your forum to discuss various topics at the intersection of genetics and wellness.
To explain the application of the Silverberry genetic assessments, we have selected several club members with different profiles and goals as examples. For each case, we describe the whole process of assisting the client as if they had just walked into your office.
Visit the course on Udemy and enroll today (Free for Members):