COVID-19 Testing kit
We have partnered up with our lab partners to offer FDA Authorized diagnostic tests for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)*.
The test is available to organizations and companies and can be taken via telehealth supervised by a medical professional in your home or office.
Complete Order form and one of our customer account representatives will contact you for more details and the next steps.
About COVID-19 Test
The COVID-19 Kit is a simple swab test that can be done by each user. The test is ordered by a physician, is performed under physician supervision, and the result of the test is provided by a physician as well.
A one-Stop-Shop solution for back to the workplace
- Automated: From the test order to receiving the results, the process is automated
- Expedited: Fast results provided within 24-48 hours
- Safe: Minimizing the possibility of cross-contamination
- Convenient: Employees can take the test in a convenient and supervised set up at the workplace
- Secure: User information and data stored securely
- Private and Confidential: Test results are private and confidential
- Compliant: Compliant with FDA regulations
- Ongoing: Post-test support and engagement
Still Have Questions?
Here are a few common questions asked by our community.
If you do't see your question here, get in touch with us and our customer support team will help you to find an answer.
The COVID-19 testing is available to organizations (companies, universities, non-governmental entities) in the United States. At this time, the test is not available directly to consumers. The environment surrounding COVID-19 testing is evolving rapidly. Please continue to refer to this site for our most up-to-date testing information and availability. You can also join our mailing list for updates.
A person may collect her own sample however it must be supervised by a physician or medical professional, in-person or via telehealth.
The testing requires specimens collected from the nose, which must be collected by a healthcare provider. The preferred sample types are nasopharyngeal (NP) or nasal swabs.
Silverberry's lab partner is able to perform approximately 1,000 COVID-19 tests per day. We will continue to work with our lab to expand our capacity.
The COVID-19 tests performed by our lab are qualitative assays using real-time reverse transcription PCR test (real time RT-PCR) technology.
Results are typically reported to the healthcare provider in less than 24 hours from the time of arrival at the laboratory. This time frame can vary based on demand.
Providers will receive an electronic notification if the test result is positive or inconclusive. All test results will be shared with the Texas Department of Health and CDC for statistical information.
All test results will be shared with the Texas Department of Health and CDC for statistical information. However, healthcare providers may also be required to report positive patients to the appropriate public health agency.
- Details about the test:
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This test has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked.